Right Route Process
The RCS “Right Route Process” for Success:
We Don’t Just Ship Your Mail…We Manage It!
Traditional international mailing involves numerous steps and multiple vendors, often creating a lack of accountability and communication, additional costs and delays. Many distribution companies force you to fit into their system. We understand how expensive and frustrating this process can be and we’re committed to providing innovative, all-inclusive solutions that are simple, reliable and cost effective.
RCS adopted this formula that fosters success for our clients:
- Listen to our clients’ needs and goals.
- Create and implement solutions that serve these needs and accomplish these goals – including improved delivery and cost reductions.
- Ensure each RCS team member understands and delivers the experience we strive to deliver to our clients.
- Collaborate with and utilize postal partners with similar culture and values as RCS, ensuring prompt and reliable delivery of mail and parcels.
- Manage mail through the entire process and communicate with other vendors (printers, etc.) to ensure successful distribution results.
- Provide prompt and accurate information.
- Deliver really cool solutions!
What you can expect in working with RCS – The Right Route Process:
1. RCS will provide a free analysis: an RCS expert will consult with you, listen to your needs and provide an analysis that includes service options and pricing to meet your needs. We’ll also ensure your mail meets postal regulations.
2. If you chose to engage RCS as your distribution solution, our team will welcome you as a valued client and you (and anyone else you’d like from your team) will be introduced to your RCS contacts.
3. A Project Manager will be assigned to you as your main contact for mail management and instructions, so that you can get information quickly and easily.
4. RCS will work with your printers and vendors to ensure a smooth transition and effective communications.
5. Your mail will be processed and billed as quoted – no hidden fees. If there are any issues that arise, your Project Manager will contact you promptly to resolve it.
6. RCS will keep you up-to-date with any postal news that may affect your mail delivery, and we’ll also advise you of any ideas to improve delivery or reduce costs.
Delivering Really Cool Solutions!